Ferr-Tech respects the privacy of its contacts, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Article 1 – Legal definition
Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter “the controller”); Ferr-Tech B.V., established in Industrieweg 4, 7944 HS, Meppel, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce Number 45165076.
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person in one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location date, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Ferr-Tech processes the following categories of personal date from you:
- E-mail address(es).
- Telephone number(s).
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
Ferr-Tech BV do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal data are processed for:
- A better service to you
- To maintain relationships with you
- To process your orders
- Making offers
- Marketing purposes
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 – Legal obligations
Article 7 – Commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Website Analytics
Article 9 – Date retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 10 – Applicable law
The conditions are governed by the Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 11 – Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact:
Article 12 – Validity
This privacy statement applies from 10 June 10, 2020, on until further notice.